Prestigious design studio in east London is looking for a project architects to join their team of sixty. With award-winning schemes across most sectors, you will be taking the lead on a number of high-profile refurbishment projects, predominantly within commercial workplace. This studio has no prescriptive 'house' style - a real opportunity for a confident and ambitious Part III to steer design and delivery and carve a career for themselves at one of London's most sought-after design studios. Also known for a social, flexible and supportive environment, this is a great opportunity not to be missed!
- Leading a small team on a significant mixed-use/commercial workplace refurbishment scheme in London.
- Coordination with high-profile London-based client, consultant and contractor teams.
Skills and Experience
- Fully-qualified Part III architect from a design-focused background.
- Proven job-running UK experience, ideally across high-end contemporary commercial/mixed use refurbishment projects.
- Excellent technical understanding with considerable post planning experience.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphics skills demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
42000-48000 per annum