We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Manager to join a large developer on a mega program in KSA. Our client is keen to see candidates with 10+ years on large projects to include a large Sports Development. Candidates applying for this role must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar, must have worked in a similar role in the GCC and must have extensive experience working with Primavera (P6 or P3).
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Project Control procedures to cover Planning/Scheduling, Cost Management, Risk Management, Document Control, Progress Reporting and Web based Project Management Information Systems (PMIS).
Oversee and manage preparation of master-schedules to include conceptualization, design development, procurement, construction, installation, opening and project close-out.
Analyze, evaluate, and forecast status of a project against an established baseline schedule periodically and prepare graphs, diagrams, and other exhibits to illustrate cost status and forecast dates and ‘major concerns’ and corrective actions.
Assess the impact of design and construction changes and schedule slippages and recommend cost and time recovery scenarios on delayed projects.
Accumulate and access historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
Manage a database of baseline and monthly updates submitted by the consultants and contractors.
Support procurement activities including assessment of delays, claims and other contractual issues.
- Experience in the Sports Development Industry (Stadiums, Arenas, Aquatic Centres, Velodrome etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- 10+ years’ experience including GCC experience
- Strong knowledge of Primavera Software (P6 or P3)
SAR 55-60k per month plus flights and medical