Project Delivery Manager - Provider of Affordable Housing - Central London
Your new company
My client is a provider of affordable housing who are looking to expand their team.
Your new role
This is an opportunity for two Project Delivery Manager's to join the team in the London office on a permanent basis. The team is responsible for the successful delivery of projects of up to 300 units under the organisation's ambitious programme. Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, you'll be responsible for managing the efficient delivery of high quality new build, refurbishment and regeneration schemes.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of project management in a residential development or a regeneration environment. You'll have the ability to manage all stages of the delivery process including procurement, contract and programme management, handover and post completion.
You'll have a proven ability in risk management and financial control.
You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- Up-to-date practical knowledge of housing development and associated procurement and construction practices.
- Strong legal and commercial knowledge.
- Up-to-date practical knowledge of relevant Health & Safety and Building Safety legislation and policy.
- Attention to detail and accurate recording for audit purposes.
- Ability to manage project programmes, budgets and quality.
- Building construction knowledge.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive Salary of £51,673 rising to £54,182 after 12 months
* 25 days holiday & bank holidays
* Amazing career development opportunities
* Access to Simply Health Scheme - claim back every day medical expenses.
* Competitive Pension Scheme
* Access to Employee assistance programme
* Access to Benefits Portal offering everyday Lifestyle Benefits
* Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
* Aspire programme - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Training & E-learning courses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.