Project Engineer Opportunity
Your new company
You will be working with a company who is highly regarded within the building services sector. With projects across a varied range of sectors they have seen their order book go from strength to strength. Due to recent wins within the market they are looking to expand their team with a Project Engineer.
Your new role
- Taking responsibility from initial project handover through to project completion,
- Making sure project is meeting the programme,
- Attending site meetings,
- Liaising with clients and designers,
- Project cost control,
- Liaising with site labour,
- Work is split between the office and site.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have had experience as a commercial, electrical project manager.
- Be a qualified electrician/engineer and have previous commercial installation experience,
- Have good man-management skills,
- Have good communication skills via phone, email and in person,
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise between projects and tasks,
- Identify and manage risks of a project or job.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and be able to comfortably use a Windows based computer,
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a company with a brilliant reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
01603 625 754