Project Manager (Construction) - Residential Developer (PRS) - £75,000 + package
Our client is a well-established European/International Residential Property Developer focusing on Private Rental Sector with 50,000 properties in their network. They have an expanding London business and a need in their Central London team for an experienced Project Manager. You will ideally have both client side and contractor experience able to manage subcontractors and cost control. Projects range from major refurb to extension and structural alterations (additional levels etc) with typical values form £2-25M.
You will be joining a PM team of about 10 with a strong team environment and collaborative culture. Supporting and leading more junior members when required.
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the client and company's requirements.
- Create and Work to the programme of work and strategy for the project.
- Maintain and update project reporting and planning.
- Liaise with commercial team regularly throughout contract.
- Cost analysis/control activities for projects.
- Arrange and lead internal progress meetings.
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyor and sub-contractors in relation to variations and delays.
- Produce correspondence in conjunction with the commercial team and maintain a filing system.
- Monitor and review quality assurance.
- Ensure good public relations with neighbours and the public.
- Implementing Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health & safety are being met.
- Arrange plant and labour requirements.
- Ensure subcontractors project requirements are met.
- Check material measurement and take offs from drawings including checking drawing practicality.
You should be/have:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent).
- IT literate (Microsoft Word, Email etc)
- First Aid Certificate
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Driving Licence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
0207 259 8710