Development Project Manager - Salary 60-75k + Bonus up to 20% of salary
Project Manager - Development
This is one of the fastest growing sector in the UK at the moment and my client is leading developer in the market. Due to continued demand they are looking to add to the team further. The purpose of the position is to join the Development Team as a Project Manager working closely with the Development Manager to deliver new retirement village developments throughout the UK with a typical construction value of £100mil. Accountabilities.
- Site due diligence
- Procurement of site surveys
- Preparation of robust project brief and Project execution plans in accordance with the development control process.
- Management of Initial feasibility and concept design
- Assist Development Manager with inputs for board reports to support site acquisitions
- Appointment and management of professional consultants
- Management of Consultant team to prepare RIBA 3 Design and submit Planning Applications
- Management of the consultant design team through to RIBA 4 Technical Design
- Management of the tender production, tender review and recommendation.
- Responsible for negotiating the building contract
- Management of the budget throughout all design stages
- Preparation and management of a detailed master programme and cash flow throughout the life of the project
- Responsibility for risk management
- Monitor the contractors performance throughout construction including attendance at all site meetings and carrying out necessary reporting in accordance with the development control process.
- All other activities associated with the complete delivery of a retirement village development on time and to budget.
You will need.
- A solid understanding of the complete development lifecycle from feasibility to operation, working closely with the Development Manager from acquisition stage.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and leadership skills and the ability to work as a team are essential.
Qualifications and Experience.
- The successful candidate will be MRICS/MAPM/CIOB qualified with 5 years PQE.
- A qualified project manager with experience of working for either a project management consultancy, direct for a developer of client organisation.
Package / Benefits
- Salary 60-75k + Bonus up to 20% of salary
- Onsite parking
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement
£60000 - £75000 per annum + 20% bonus