Project Manager (DFG and Contractor management skills)
Permanent, 40 hours per week
£38,000 (Plus Essential Car Allowance)
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
We complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities we serve.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the members of our in-house Property Plus team;
You will be responsible for supervising a team of trades operatives and other designated staff to provide an outstanding “right first time” service to customers.
The successful individual will be responsible for ensuring a flexible, productive, co-ordinated and efficient response is provided to customers on a wide range of services covering the following
- Fire Door Installations,
- Fire Door Inspect & Repairs,
- Bin Store Installations
- All Fire Stopping works. inclusive of Compartmentation works were appropriate.
- Insurance works to be undertaken for Fire, Flood, & other property damages, complete all contractor inductions & compile all the relevant paperwork including all H & S Aspects.
As part of our team, we want you to have:
- Prior Project Management experience is required.
- The ability to create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Experience of identifying resources and assigning responsibilities.
- Experience of managing day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Excellent communication skills
- A Nationally recognised NVQ Level 2/3 Trade qualification
- Completion of multi skilled in house training with either an additional nationally recognised trade qualification or an approved certificated qualification
- Experience of diagnosing and prioritising specific work activities and tasks
- Leadership skills and effective team player
- The ability to motivate teams members to be high performing
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards and codes of practice
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a leading local employer, we offer:
- A competitive salary of £38,000 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service + bank holidays
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- Access to a dedicated employee support service, offering a range of mental health, physical care and financial wellbeing support services.
- Eye care vouchers
- A cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your application
Interviews will take place throughout the advert via Microsoft Teams