Are you a Project Manager or an experienced job runner looking for a new challenge?
My client is requiring an experienced professional that can act as a strong team collaborator, and meet the below criteria, or have had prior experience working in this type of capacity.
To be in the running for this position, it is essential that you have worked in the Architectural field for at least 4 years, whereby you have overseen large scale projects that are familiar to my clients portfolio and include Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Education, Healthcare.
• Working closely with the Senior Associate developing the work programme and managing deadlines to a successful conclusion.
• Understanding and supporting production information including technical details, working drawings and quality control.
• Coordination of Specialist Consultants and an awareness of each specialist and how this is applied in the design coordination
• Experience in producing Designer Risk Registers
• Awareness of UK statutory regulations, and be able to absorb detailed client requirements including understanding the
exacting requirements of specific regulatory documents and apply this criteria on a large number of varying design projects.
Salary on offer is Circa £35 - £40k PA, ultimately dependant on the experience and ability of the individual.
If this position sounds of interest to you, in the first instance could you send your CV/ Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will then call you and we can discuss the position in more detail. If you wanted to call me first my direct dial is 0203 854 1100 so feel free to get in touch and I can answer any questions you may have regarding the role.
Don't forget to keep an eye on all live permanent roles in the Midlands by checking www.mustardjobs.co.uk. All communication, however speculative, will be received in strict confidence.