Marks Consulting Partners are looking for a Project Surveyor who can undertake the following tasks with a key focus on quality report writing and communication skills:
* Undertaking disrepair surveys and schedules of works, liaison with tenants, in-house legal advisor, independent surveyors and 3rd party experts and agreeing extent of work, technical solutions and responsibilities, monitoring work through to completion and managing and reporting on performance, quality and cost.
* Coordinating party wall matters through our external party wall surveyor, including setting up a register and monitoring and reporting on progress, keeping all parties up to date on progress and certifying invoices for authorisation.
* Tracking insurance referrals, liaising with loss adjusters, dealing with interim repairs and keeping tenants informed of progress.
* Dealing with Leaseholder enquiries, regarding requests to undertake improvements and/or alterations, fielding enquiries and coordinating responses regarding future major works in line with policy, strategy and procedures.
* Project managing one-off major works and/or historical unresolved cases and/or complex cases alongside multifaceted issues such as new build defects or refurbs with on-going repairing liabilities; keeping all stakeholders involved and monitoring work through to completion and managing and reporting on performance, quality and cost.
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level
30.00 - 32.00 GBP Hourly + GBP30 - GBP32/hour