Property Consultant with uncapped commission needed in Manchester!
Your new company
Your new company is a growing online estate agency with a vibrant social attitude and the facilities to develop you into an unstoppable Property Consultant! Established in 2012, they have become a force unmatched by competitors. Based in Manchester you will be managing a nationwide portfolio of houses - from the comfort of a cosy office! This company believe in their employees so much, that if you are proven fee-earner within a similar role, they will pay you a commission guarantee!
Your new role
Your new role is a Property Sales Consultant. You will be the main point of contact for this process, home owners will come to you when they are ready to sell their house and you will up on these leads, don't worry- there is no cold calling!
You will be ensuring homeowners are ready to sell, then be ensuring that viewings are organised for the home owner to conduct, liaising with the local valuer, liaising between homeowner and viewer.
As this is a sales environment, your hours will be 9-6 Monday - Friday and alternate Saturdays 10-1.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed at this position, you will need;
- 1 years property sales experience (min.)
- Tech savvy
- A sales attitude - more work means more money for you!
- The ability to overcome objections and manage customers expectations
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work at this growing company, you will be heavily rewarded!
- A basic salary of £18,000 with average commission in the first year being £45,000
- Early finish Friday's if you are on top of your work!
- The office has a lovely cafe and gym!
- Hours lunch - if you want to go to the gym, take an hour and a half!
- A vibrant culture of other like-minded sales driven professionals
- A short stroll to the train station
- The option to grow and progress your career within a growing company - your opportunities are endless!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.