Building a sustainable tomorrow
Due to exciting developments in our client focused approach, we are expanding our Strategic Accounts team. This key position will oversee coordination of all sales material produced by the team, including bespoke value proposals, sales collateral and PQQs prioritised for key clients to sell the best of BAM.
Your role as Proposals Manager will focus on overseeing all activities across the team of two Sales Production Leads, working closely with the Head of Marketing. This will include leading on the production of bespoke positioning documents and sales material prioritised for key clients, such as early value propositions and PQQs. This is a key role in our new marketing team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Close liaison with the operational business and marketing team to define and create bespoke sales collateral and proposals for our clients.
- Plan for PQQ / RFIs via CRM pipeline tool and liaise with the wider business around ongoing workload and pipeline.
- Chair production kick-off sessions for new PQQs and value propositions. Establish a clear process for managing the proposal including win themes, review, final editing and production.
- Maintain oversight of the documents and products produced by the team to ensure consistency.
- Ensure the highest standards of written responses by appropriate challenge and review.
- Contribute as a strategic senior writer to improving documents.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external experts, integrating contributions to the proposal and process.
Who are we looking for?
Your skills and experience should include:
- Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering winning proposals.
- Experience of influencing and contributing to all aspects of PQQs, value propositions and bids.
- Experience in assess and planning proposal resource requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) to present clearly and concisely.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily InDesign and Photoshop) and MS packages - particularly focused on presentation and publishing, as well as collaborative workspaces such as Sharepoint and Teams.
- Formal degree-level (or equivalent) qualification in Marketing, Journalism, Bid Management or related field (preferred but not essential).
- Good knowledge of infrastructure contracting sector (preferred but not essential).
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes car / car allowance, matched pension contributions, private healthcare, 26 days holiday, 2 wellbeing days and 1 volunteering day.
Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
Your work environment
Your work environment
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group's ten operating companies. One of Europe's largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; mentoring and people networks; fair opportunities.