I am currently looking to recruit an experienced, Quantity Surveyor for an established contractor based in the east of Scotland.
This contractor has projects across Scotland and projects ranging from GBP1M -GBP5M.
I am looking to speak to experienced Quantity Surveyors who can come from a range of backgrounds including sub contract, main contracting, M&E or fit out. Successful candidates will be joining a supporting commercial team with an ever growing business. The Quantity Surveyors role will include but won't be limited to:
* Review of tender documentation/contract conditions/insurances
* Take off's
* Setting internal targets/cost projections
* Preparing monthly cost reports/management figures for the Commercial Manager
* Review of sub-contractor's tenders, negotiation/procurement of work packages
* Management of sub-contractor's accounts/payments
* Monthly valuations and payment applications
* Liaison with clients/internal teams
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who wish to work with an established contractor that can offer support, training and guidance that will help any dedicated surveyor take the next valuable step in their career.
To have a discreet discussion regarding this & other opportunities that I am currently recruiting for, please email an updated CV to the attached email address below or call Steph on (phone number removed) for more information
32000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Annual + GBP32000 - GBP55000/annum Excellent package and salary