Quantity Surveyor opportunity in Norfolk
Your new company
They are an established contractor working who have recently won multiple commercial, education, healthcare and leisure projects up to £15m in the Norfolk area. They are a stable business with a strong future order book who has delivered some iconic projects.
Your new role
In your new role you will be the sole Quantity Surveyor of their Norfolk project and will be site based.
You will be handling commercial and contractual matters and you will be responsible for a varied range of duties including but not limited to:
- Financial forecasting, monitoring and maintaining cash flow
- Analysis, procurement and monitoring of subcontract account
- Be aware of, and lead on, contractual interests and ensure that delivery teams are at all times advised and aware of key requirements.
- Carry out contract administration and early identification of commercial issues.
- Manage all none-recoverable project costs.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience in a similar role or be an experienced Quantity Surveyor. You should have previously worked on commercial projects and it would be advantageous to be degree qualified, though it is not essential. Preference is for those located locally to Norfolk.
What you'll get in return
On offer is an attractive benefits package including company car and private healthcare alongside a salary up to £60000 + Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.