- Seeking great weather, amazing location and world class construction projects to work on?
- Mentorship, Coaching & the opportunity to develop career with a Leading Commercial Team
- Is 2020 your year to make the big move “down under” to the land of opportunity?
Are you seeking great adventure and an outdoor lifestyle? Would you enjoy being able to access some of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world? Surfing, fishing, boating and so much more. With full sponsorship provided to the right candidates, this would be the time to relocate to Western Australia! Perth is consistently highly ranked in the most livable cities IN THE WORLD!
We are searching for experienced Quantity Surveyors who have worked on complex civil OR structural construction projects in the UK or Ireland. You will have demonstrable delivery experience on projects from £3m+ on tight schedules and in D&C environments.
Our client is a successful multidisciplinary contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion dollar packages of work. They work on a range of project types for both public and private sector clients, and have requirements for projects such as:
- Major Road and Bridge Construction
- New Station Builds and Rail Infrastructure
- Mining Infrastructure
- Mega scale projects with mammoth sized equipment
You will be accountable for:
- Developing scopes of works and tender packages to accompany requests for quotations to potential subcontractors
- Reviewing tender submissions and negotiating with potential subcontractors to achieve best for project outcomes
- Preparing tender reconciliations and contract documents to enable prompt approval and execution of tender packages and contracts
- Administering executed contracts to properly value variation claims and facilitate the prompt completion of the project works
- Closing out subcontracts promptly upon the subcontract works achieving practical completion
- Working with the construction team to review the Cost to Date and to establish a robust Cost to Complete
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- RICS qualified as a preference
- A proven history of successfully delivering projects of £3m + in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
You must be open to working both in Perth as well as on a FIFO roster of 2 weeks on, 1 week off.
Zenith Search was established in 2011, with our Directors operating successfully in the construction sector since 2006 we saw an opportunity to develop a new business that specialised in delivering an exceptional level of service to the market. Our business has a trusted reputation and enviable track record in delivering contract, permanent and executive search recruitment services.
Since 2011 we have grown and now have a presence in Sydney and Melbourne as well as our head office in Perth. Our sector coverage has diversified to include Civil, SMP, E&I and commercial construction, mining operations and engineering, corporate services and executive recruitment.
Zenith Search is recognised as a leading provider in the market and our proven, trust the professional and ethical approach we adopt in every situation. Our methods are proven and the levels of success attained mean we benefit from continuing repeat business with leading companies across Australia.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All applications will be treated strict confidence