Quantity Surveyor opportunity in Norfolk
Your new company
They are an established main contractor working on multi-million commercial, education, healthcare and leisure projects up to £50m. They are a stable business with a strong future order book who has delivered some iconic projects across UK and are based in Norfolk. They are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Norfolk branch who has previous experience in residential/student accommodation.
Your new role
Handling commercial and contractual matters you will be responsible for a varied range of duties including but not limited to:
- Financial forecasting, monitoring and maintaining cash flow
- Analysis, procurement and monitoring of subcontract accounts
- Mentoring, training and supporting more junior members of the commercial team
- Be aware of, and lead on, contractual interests and ensure that delivery teams are at all times advised and aware of key requirements.
- Carry out contract administration and early identification of commercial issues.
- Manage all none-recoverable project costs
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have experience in a similar role or be an experienced Quantity Surveyor. You should have previously worked on commercial and residential/student accommodation and it would be advantageous to be degree qualified, though it is not essential. Preference is for those located locally to Cambridge coming from tier 1 main contractors.
What you'll get in return
On offer is an attractive benefits package including company car and a salary up to £58000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.