Fantastic opportunity to join a specialist in the design, supply and installation restraint systems.
our new company
Fantastic opportunity to join a specialist in the design, supply and installation restraint systems, cladding solutions and the maintenance of multi-storey car parks.
Your new role
Main Duties include:
- Resolving contractual and commercial scenarios
- Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
- Offering direction and instruction
- Financial risk assessment
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Undertake monthly project account reporting
Candidate must have the capabilities to self-develop and identify areas of formal training requirements. Seek opportunities for profit recovery and improvements for all aspects of construction work. The candidate must make informed decisions and present them to Head of Commercial as and when required, helping to deliver projects in a timely manner within budget and to agreed specifications with various stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
25% bonus when hit budget
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.