Senior Quantity Surveyor (Residential) - North London - £55-65,000
Our client is a Main Contractor covering Residential refurb and new build projects up from £100K - £3M. They have grown steadily over the past 10 years and are targeting larger projects. They work closely with a Developer among other clients and have a strong pipeline of work enabling them to be selective in work they are take on. They need an experienced Quantity Surveyor to take on existing work, building and supporting growth in the business and commercials.
You will be joining a stable business in a commercial function but taking responsibility for programs and projects working directly with the Director.
You will be:
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for projects.
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Preparing tenders and sub-contractor procurement, along with goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
- Ensure payments to sub-contractors and the suppliers of goods and materials.
- Management of Sub-Contract accounts through to completion including valuations, payments, variations, forecast final accounts and contractual correspondence.
- Produce monthly cost reports on time, in conjunction with Operational managers and team.
You will have:
- A Degree (or equivalent)
- 7 or more years PQE
Previous relevant experience in residential construction.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.