Quantity Surveyor? - Decmil
- Relocate to Australia OR New Zealand to work with an Elite Commercial Team
- Mentorship, Coaching & the opportunity to develop your skills on a diverse range of projects
- Seeking a future that offers professional challenges & career development?
Our client is a successful multidisciplinary contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion dollar packages of work. They work on a range of project types throughout Australia and New Zealand for both public and private sector clients.
We are searching for experienced Quantity Surveyors who have worked on complex civil OR structural construction projects in the UK or Ireland. You will have demonstrable delivery experience on projects from £3m+ in tight schedules and in D&C environments.
With full sponsorship provided to the right candidates, we have requirements for various locations:
- Perth WA
- Melbourne VIC
- Brisbane QLD
- Auckland NZ
You will be accountable for:
- Developing scopes of works and tender packages to accompany requests for quotations to potential subcontractors
- Reviewing tender submissions and negotiating with potential subcontractors to achieve best for project outcomes
- Preparing tender reconciliations and contract documents to enable prompt approval and execution of tender packages and contracts
- Administering executed contracts to properly value variation claims and facilitate the prompt completion of the project works
- Closing out subcontracts promptly upon the subcontract works achieving practical completion
- Working with the construction team to review the Cost to Date and to establish a robust Cost to Complete
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- RICS qualified as a preference
- A proven history of successfully delivering projects of £3m + in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Zenith Search was established in 2011, with our Directors operating successfully in the construction sector since 2006 we saw an opportunity to develop a new business that specialised in delivering an exceptional level of service to the market. Our business has a trusted reputation and enviable track record in delivering contract, permanent and executive search recruitment services.
Since 2011 we have grown and now have a presence in Sydney and Melbourne as well as our head office in Perth. Our sector coverage has diversified to include civil, SMP, E&I and commercial construction, mining operations and engineering, corporate services and executive recruitment.
Zenith Search is recognised as a leading provider in the market and our proven, trust the professional and ethical approach we adopt in every situation. Our methods are proven and the levels of success attained mean we benefit from continuing repeat business with leading companies across Australia.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now!