Exciting QS opportunity in Watford
Responsible for the financial and technical aspects of contracts including procurement, invoicing and payment to ensure effective cash-flow management and meet profit
* Prepare tenders by measuring and calculating rates for estimating and ensure all work issued have labour targets to return agreed performance.
* Manage the contract accounting and ensure prompt payment and control cost information.
* You will also develop and maintain relationships with the workforce, customers, subcontractors and suppliers.
* Procuring & Managing subcontractors in line with company standards and contract budgets
* Ensuring productivity targets are agreed and issued before contract start
* Producing monthly contract valuationsSkills crucial to the role:
* Proven experience in a similar estimating and surveying role with tendering experience
* Measuring experience (on site)
* Experience working on Schedule of Rates type contracts and the ability to price minor works from first principles
* The accountability to manage your contracts successfully from inception to completion
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
01582 390 570