Quantity Surveying Opportunity in Cambridge
Your new company
Your new company is an established building contractor who is recognised for their high standard and quality of projects. Due to expansion they are seeking an additional Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The company specialises in Commercial, education and the occasional residential projects.
Your new role
They are currently seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to their existing team of experienced and trainee Quantity Surveyors. You will support with the financial management and procurement of their current projects. You will be predominately office based however you will have visits to site.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience particularly within commercial projects.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with degree or HNC qualification desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and workload, maintaining full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines.
- A key eye for detail and a commercial mindset. Ability to under all ad-hoc duties as required
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a highly respected business who has an impressive project portfolio and strong order book.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
01603 625 754