Quantity Surveyor - Hinkley Point C
Your new company
You will be working with one of the leading Tier 1 contractors at Hinkley Point C with some of the longest and most stable infrastructure contracts in place within the £23 billion project in Bridgwater, Somerset.
Your new role
Your new role will be will be working within the larger tier one team, responsible for the following:
- Cost and Value Management
- Manage plant and material
- Preparation, maintenance and agreements of project accounts
- Provide commercial and financial reporting information
- Subcontractor procurement and management
- Assist with Control of project Documentation
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this role, you will ideally live within the Somerset County however this can be reviewed if you are willing to provide your own accommodation:
In addition you will need the following:
- CSCS Card
- Extensive NEC Contract Experience and how change is triggered
- Commercial experience specifically Highway maintenance / infrastructure
- Skilled negotiator and communicator
- Great client liaison experience and effectiveness
- Chartered status is preferred but not essential
What you'll get in return
In return you will benefit from an extremely competitive daily rate while freelance, then another competitive salary once the permanent opportunity comes around. This is also a critically rated project so you will benefit from huge amounts of job security in these very uncertain times.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.