Quantity Surveyor - Drylining (Part Time)
Your new company
Your new job will be working for a newly established drylining / plastering contractor based in Liverpool. They currently working on a number of large accommodation schemes in Liverpool City Centre with a number of key Main Contractors throughout the North West.
Your new role
Your new job will be working alongside the director of the company and assisting with all aspects of the commercial duties which will include:
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
- Coordination of work effort.
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferable
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a sub contractor is essential
- Flexible working. 3 - 4 days per week
What you'll get in return
- Part time role
- Competitive Rate
- Long Term Role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.