Britain's Got Talent
Help us find it! If you've got a nose for sniffing out the finest recruits and a desire to help create a greener, better world, we might have the ideal job for you.
At Ecosulis Ltd, the UK's most experienced ecological consultancy and contractor, we want to create a world where people live alongside wild nature, not apart from it. A world where we place a far higher value on biodiversity, and where businesses and society benefit from that biodiversity in a sustainable way.
Building this world relies on personnel with expertise, creativity, drive and dedication. This is why we are now seeking an experienced Recruitment / Relationship Manager, preferably with experience of the construction and landscaping sectors.
The successful applicant for this role will work as an integral member of the Ecosulis team. Working to a consistently high standard, you will share our values. You will believe that people and nature can coexist, and that innovation and collaboration foster the best results.
Based in the Bath (Newton St Loe) area, you will be responsible for meeting staffing objectives by attracting, evaluating and recruiting job candidates. This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark by studying organisational plans and objectives and liaising with fellow managers to discuss needs.
The main duties of this key, full-time position include:
• Identifying and managing sources of talent by researching and contacting and building relationships with employment agencies, recruiters, community services, colleges, universities, media and internet sites.
• Determining the requirements of each position by studying job descriptions and requisite qualifications.
• Attracting high quality applicants through impactful job advertisements and talent source liaison.
• Overseeing the recruitment process from application to selection, including the coordination of schedules and the management of travel arrangements.
• Keeping up-to-date with the job market and all relevant job fields by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and through engagement with professional organisations and relationship-building.
To this end, we are looking for somebody with:
• A demonstrable history of identifying, recruiting, managing and developing personnel to ensure the highest levels of service provision particularly within the construction and landscaping sectors.
• Cutting edge knowledge of the recruitment market.
• Excellent communications, time management and organisational skills.
• Experience in all relevant software and an extensive list of contacts.
• A minimum of three years’ experience in recruitment management.
Job reference: RM2019
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with skills and experience.
Ecosulis is an equal opportunities employer.
All interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Laura Joy (email@example.com)
£30.000 - £40,000