Repairs Manager, Lincolnshire, Grantham
Your new company
Your new company offers not only a competitive salary, but also a range of great benefits, increased holiday allowance and great progression opportunities.
Your new role
- To manage the Repairs Service to meet statutory obligations and the needs of customer's.
- Maintain the value of assets through effective investment.
- To identify commercial opportunities and income potential in line with Corporate Strategy goals.
- To manage resources flexibly to meet changing service demands, provide value for money and high levels of customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Broad knowledge of housing and construction processes including procurement and construction methods.
- Through knowledge of housing and construction legislation including building contracts and contract procedures.
- Good negotiation skills
- Degree, HND/C or HTec in a building construction or surveying related subject or 10 years experience in a relevant construction/surveying related role.
- Full driving license
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.