An internationally acclaimed office with award-winning schemes in most corners of the globe is looking for an architect with excellent Revit skills to join a UK housing project at Stage 4. This global practice is working on some of the most iconic mixed-use, residential, commercial and tower projects and offer fantastic benefits, progression and relocation opportunities.
- Working in an existing team of eight designers at Stage 4 & 5 and production of drawings in Revit.
- Assisting in liaising with consultants and professionals under the direction of seniors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA & ARB-registered architect with Part III qualification desirable.
- From a design background with the ambition to work on a range of large innovative schemes.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit having used this at Stages 4 & 5.
- Knowledge of UK building codes and planning policies with UK housing project experience advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading practice to work on a highly anticipated project in London. If you are an architect with some experience under your belt and advanced Revit skills and are looking to work at a named practice get in touch today!
32000-35000 per annum