Are you a Revit using Architectural Technician/Technologist? Fancy working on a variety of sectors? Want to join a well-established practice in Chesterfield? Well, this might be the role for you.
The practice is busy across a variety of sectors and have an immediate need for a Revit using Architectural Technician/Technologist (all levels) to join their Chesterfield office. Depending on your skill level/experience you will be working on education, residential, commercial and industrial schemes. It is key that you are pretty hands on, have strong communication and problem solving skills, able to work within a team and independently, and have strong technical skills.
What are they after
- ideally 2-5 years experience
- strong communication and problem-solving skills
- ideally experience working on Education, Commercial and Residential schemes
- good Revit skills (if you are more junior – they are happy to offer training)
- technical minded
- knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- current possesses the right to work in the UK
What's in for you
- professional career progression
- strong pipeline of work
- hybrid working
- well established practice
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + benefits
- professional fees are paid
Salary on offer is between £27,000 and £40,000 per annum providing you have the experience behind you to back this up. This could really suit anyone who lives around the Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, Doncaster area.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Aylin Round. Aylin is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across the North area including numerous AJ100 firms.
Aylin Round | email@example.com | +44 (0)117 284 0078 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk