An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's most notable housing and mixed-use regeneration projects is looking for a confident architectural technician/technologist to join a busy team of sixty. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative team in a swish south London office with excellent long-term benefits and progression opportunities on offer.
- Working in a team to develop stage 4 & 5 details in Revit.
- Bringing your solid experience of Revit to the team to set up the model and make changes where required.
- Sharing your knowledge of Revit to other colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified technician/technologist with demonstrable practical experience in the UK.
- Medium-to-large scale residential experience at stages 4 and 5 including detailing of external envelope packages in Revit.
- Good working knowledge of UK building codes and standards.
- From a design-focused practice background with a drive to produce high-quality work.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
This is an opportunity to continue your career development for the long term and build your portfolio on some exciting housing and mixed-use projects.
35000-40000 per annum