Risk Management Surveyor | Home Based (requires travel)
Your new company
Our client provides latent defects insurance, building control and other insurance schemes to support the construction industry across the UK is looking to appoint a Risk Management Surveyor on a 6-month contract basis.
Your new role
You will be required to provide site inspection and technical building and construction expertise relating to the risk management of construction sites registered for warranty schemes.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Inspecting homes being constructed and/or converted, working closely with Developers and Builders to ensure as far as is reasonably possible the works are in accordance with the technical manual and building regulations
- Recording inspection details on the data base and communicating comments to customers
- Carry out developer assessments during the life of projects
- Ongoing liaison with surveyors and management on technical matters - to ensure that standards are being maintained and procedures adhered to
What you'll need to succeed
- Part/Full member of professional organisations within minimum grades accepted: TechRICS/ACIOB/ACABE/LICWCI or similar
- Relevant experience within; plan check, site inspection and relevant warranty, quality or defect resolution
- Extensive experience of deferring construction methods, as well as experience of defect resolution issues
- Knowledge and understanding of the Building Regulations, associated legislation and construction standards
- Basic understanding of general insurance principals and terminology desirable Full UK driving licence
- Proficient in English communications (written and oral)
What you'll get in return
Work for a dynamic company with a home-based role on a competitive salary on a 6-month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.