Building the present, creating the future
Due to exciting developments in our client-centric approach, we are expanding our sales and marketing team. This key position will help produce a range of collateral to support early engagement and strengthen our client relationships.
Your role as Sales Production Lead will focus on the production of a range of client proposals and sales collateral to support early engagement across our client base. This will include working with Sector and Divisional colleagues to prioritise, manage and deliver priority PQQ and RFI responses with a focus on responses for key clients. The role will involve a close working relationship with the BAM Nuttall Proposals team and include contributing new material, evidence and proofs to support knowledge management across the business.
Your key activities will include:
- Co-ordination, production and completion of PQQ and RFI documents across the business, working closely with Divisional and Sector colleagues to support high scoring submissions;
- Support the development of client specific proposals and value propositions together with Client Account Directors and Strategic Accounts Leads;
- Apply consistency in production and style across the business;
- Apply brand guidelines throughout all submissions;
- Maintain a bank of knowledge and proofs for inclusion in PQQs and similar documents;
- Liaise with Bids/Proposals teams to ensure consistency of pursuit;
- Liaise with operational teams within business for non-key client PQQ submission and provide collateral as appropriate for their use.
Who are we looking for?
Your qualifications, skills and experience should include:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and MS packages - with examples to demonstrate - particularly focused on presentation and publishing;
- Exceptional writing for print and digital media, with a strong attention to detail;
- Experience in production of bids and proposals;
- Ability to plan and organise, including coordinating various internal stakeholders and external support;
- Strong team player approach;
- Formal degree-level (or equivalent) qualification in Marketing, Journalism or related field (preferred but not essential);
- Good knowledge of infrastructure contracting sector (preferred but not essential).
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary and benefits package, including pension; company car / allowance; private healthcare; life assurance; one volunteering day and two wellbeing days per year - in addition to 26 days holiday allowance.
Continued personal, professional, technical and leadership development.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Your work environment
Your role will involve travel when meetings and workshops are allowed.
Location in Southern England preferred, but this is flexible, with option for home working.
Who are we?
BAM Nuttall is one of Royal BAM Group's ten operating companies. One of Europe's largest contractors, along with BAM Construct UK and BAM PPP in the UK, we offer safe and secure employment and opportunities for our people to develop exceptional skills and experience, and harness innovation to build sustainable infrastructure.
We work collaboratively, forming strong alliances with our customers, supply chain and industry. As a well-run profitable business, we aim to achieve a net positive impact on society and the planet. Our heritage lies in changing cities towns and communities for the better. Acting as a responsible employer and partner has shaped who we are.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality, and our employment practices support inclusivity and work-life balance, including flexible hours; accessibility support; investment in training and technology; fair opportunities.