An AJ100 multidisciplinary studio renowned for sustainable regeneration schemes is looking for a senior architect to join the team. Working closely with some of London’s local authorities and housing associations, you will have the opportunity to run teams on a range of new-build and refurbishment housing schemes from start to finish. This studio boasts a forward-thinking, diverse, and nurturing culture with one of the best benefits packages in London. If you are passionate about designing sustainable and inclusive communities and are looking to join an award-winning design studio with national reach, do not miss out!
- Day-to-day lead on design and delivery of urban regeneration/housing projects.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key clients, internal and external consultants.
- Under project director, lead and manage a team of up to four designers, monitoring performance, programme and project deliverables.
- Inspire and motivate design teams.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified ARB architect with considerable post-Part 3 experience leading both new-build and refurbishment residential projects in the UK.
- From a design-focused background with excellent presentation skills and a high-quality portfolio of completed housing projects.
- Expert knowledge of residential design standards, building regulations and construction methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to forge strong collaborations and communications with client, internal design team and external consultants and contractors.
- Assertive with good influencing and negotiating skills.
- Expert AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and Adobe Suite skills.