Senior Contracts Manager opportunity in Norfolk
Your new company
Your new company are a reputable tier 1 main contractor based in Norfolk. You will be appointed to run one of their new major projects that is due to start next month.
Your new role
They are seeking to appoint a Senior Contracts Manager to join their team and head up on of their new projects starting next month. The project value will be up to £15 million.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous contract management experience within a similar value project within a main contractor.
- A relevant degree route, degree or HNC/HND qualifications are desirable.
- Strong construction knowledge, preferable with a core trade background, that will have seen the candidate work on a variety of high value commercial projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for man management, with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at one time.
- Ability to undertake all ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary with the opportunity to join a company with a strong order book who are also offering excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career