Senior Cost Manager
Our Client: Well established specialist construction consultancy with offices throughout the UK and Internationally.
Projects: Hospitality, Commercial, Aviation, Utilities and Highways
Company Headcount: 100 - 150
Requirements of the Senior Cost Manager:
- Solid consultancy background
- Utilities experience would be ideal for this position, but not essential
- Detailed knowledge of NEC3 contracts
Duties of the Senior Cost Manager:
- Carrying out valuations, budget evaluation and control
- Agreement of target costs, benchmarking, risk analysis and management
- Monthly reporting, auditing and final accounts
Benefits: 23 days annual leave, private health insurance, critical illness cover, company car, pension scheme as well as a discretionary bonus scheme and professional subscriptions paid.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
01728 726 128
0871 221 4916