Electrical Design Engineer - M&E Consultancy - Northampton. Up to £55k + Car + Benefits
Your new company
A Building Services Consultancy based in Northampton who provides mechanical and electrical building services design support to end user clients and contractors who are mainly in the healthcare sector. They are constantly looking to add value to concept stage schemes all the way through to detailed design to provide a better return on their client's investment and to reduce project risk. The company employ Chartered and Incorporated Engineers and are members of CIBSE.
Your new role
The company are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer who has the potential to progress through the company to Associate Director Level.
- Reporting to the current Associate Director
- Take the lead on selected Projects
- Delivering an integrated design in accordance with the design programme.
- Managing team design quality in accordance with company QA policies.
- Take lead in achieving high levels of technical competence within the Design team
- Represent the company at design team meetings etc.
- Support/Mentor trainees and other team members.
- Take a pro-active approach to customer satisfaction.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND/BEng in Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- 8+ years' experience in a similar Building Services Design role
- Have worked in a Building Services consultancy or contractor
- Competent user of AutoCAD, Amtech, Relux/Dialux & Revit (desirable)
- Range of project experience. Healthcare projects would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - 55,000
- Company car or car allowance.
- 25 days holiday (+ 8 days public holidays).
- Profit related pay scheme.
- Private Health Care.
- Life insurance.
- Pension Scheme
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum