O’Halloran & O’Brien are currently recruiting a Senior Estimator with Groundworks and RC Frame experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary.
- Pricing of Bills of Quantities including build costs, preliminaries and fees.
- Leading tender adjudication meetings.
- Risk and value management of tenders. This includes spotting, taking advantage of and advising internal teams on potential risks and opportunities in a tender/project.
- Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
- To attend client presentations and providing information to clients in a professional manner.
- Being the point of contact with clients including raising & answering queries etc.
- Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal companies / departments.
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project.
- Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation.
- Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials.
- Preparing budget estimates and cost plans.
- Measuring and pricing accurate complete cost plans.
- Very Competitive salary, with confidence of working for one of the UK leading Groundworks & RC Frame contractors.
- Opportunity for progression within the company.
- An opportunity to work on some of the most exciting Construction projects in London.
- Dedicated Training & Development Department.