Senior Freelance Interior Designer
Design agency which a strong focus on interior design, strategy & branding.
An international portfolio ranging from concept creation and corporate identity to interior design, graphic design and brand strategy. Based in the fashion hub of London with a worldwide reputation gained working on leading brands.
An exciting new freelance opportunity for someone to join the studio on a variety of projects including a new build department store and food hall project in China, food and beverage/ retail design projects across Lifestyle, home, fashion & apparel, technology and children's departments.
Start date commencing in the middle of September for 7 months,
You will be a senior designer with the ability to work within the creative team developing a highly innovative and unique project. Spanning over 125,000 sq. ft, this is a chance to pioneer new ideas and push boundaries.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To work collectively on the creative and operational aspects of the design process.
- Proactively work from concept creation through to detailed design drawing package.
- Contribute to internal discussions and in client meetings to develop presentation skills.
- Produce meeting minutes and relay design feedback.
- To support other members of the team as required.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and to share creative inspiration.
- Timely output of stage deliverables allocated as per given brief.
Experience, knowledge & qualifications:
- Degree in Interior, Retail, Spatial Design (or similar relevant qualification).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within F&B and/or retail.
- Experience with Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- All candidates should be fluent in English.
£200.00 - £250.00 per day
0207 562 8282