Luxury design studio looking looking for new designers to join their growing team!
Your new company
A high profile luxury interior design studio based in the heart of London's design district. They are a 40 strong design team of interior designers, architects and support staff. They create the most bespoke interiors and are known in the market for their projects. Specialising in high-end residential projects, they currently have projects on around London and the middle-east.
Your new role
They are looking for an experienced creative who is motivated, works well in a team and to strict deadlines.The Senior Interior Designer role is responsible for project managing each project (often multiple at once) from start to finish and typically has two or three staff members that report to them. Key responsibilities will be to manage project meetings, delegate and provide your design team with timelines and goals to work to.
What you'll need to succeed
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent industry qualification
* Proven experience managing high end design projects, including costing, overseeing quotes and managing installations
* Relevant design industry experience of at least six years
* Competent in the following programmes; AutoCAD, Adobe creative suite and Microsoft Office. Esti budget management is desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Be able to produce drawings and detailed specifications.
* Must have a good eye for detail and able to produce material and fabric schemes.
* Experienced liaising with contractors and consultants as well as the client.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an above average benefits package. The studio offers flexible working hours with an emphasis you don't need to work over your contracted hours per week. The studio is open planned and have a family feel to it. It is a great company to join if you want to develop your skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
020 7259 8710