Senior Landscape Architect - Edinburgh, 12 Month contract (Maternity leave), Highly competitive hourly rate.
Senior Landscape Architect required for a top 10 UK consultancy. Based in the Beautiful city centre of Edinburgh. 12 Month contract (Maternity leave cover). Highly competitive hourly rate on offer.
Your new company
You will be applying your skills and knowledge for a leading engineering, design and consultancy company who are ranked within the Top 10 consultants in the UK. This company is a world renowned organisation and is one of the industry leaders in regards to environmental and health consultancies. This organisation ensures that their clients' environmental, health and social concerns are effectively managed and overcome.
Your new role
For this role, my client is ideally looking for a Landscape Architect who has 5-10 years experience but exceptions can be made for an individual who they feel has the right experience. As a Senior Landscape Architect you will be part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary office and will undertake the following tasks in order to meet your objectives:
* Landscape and Visual Appraisal;
* Constraint Analysis;
* Masterplanning and Concept Designs;
* Detailed Design and Specification;
* Cost Estimation;
* Contract Administration/Management;
* Participation in client and project team events/meeting;
* Consultation and liaison with stakeholders, statutory consultees and participation in public engagement events; * Selected business development activities;
What you'll need to succeed In order to succeed at this organisation
You will need the following skills and attributes;
* Ability to work successfully with colleagues and sub-consultants in the delivery of high quality outputs; * Good oral and written communication skills in English;
* Ability to use a range of IT packages (including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook) - experience using GIS software and other specialist graphic or analytical software such as Wind Farm and AutoCAD is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return In return for this role
You will receive a competitive annual salary of up to £45,000 per annum (dependant on experience). You will also be able to enjoy flexible working hours in which you can start late or early. You will also be provided with a laptop and can work from home.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role
£20.00 - £40.00 per hour
0131 603 8370