Well-established and award-winning practice in Clerkenwell is looking for an experienced senior architect with multi-unit housing experience, specifically towers, to take on a number of current projects from stage 3 onwards. You will have the opportunity to grow your portfolio on some world class housing projects for high-profile developers, housing associations and charities. With a strong UK presence boasted by several offices across the county, this studio have national recognition for a wide variety of quality schemes.
- Leading a team of up to five designers, overseeing design quality and managing the direction of work stage deliverables.
- Liaising with high-profile clients as lead consultant.
- Preparation and management of detail and technical drawings and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architect with significant large-scale housing experience, circa 600 units.
- Experience working at stage 3+ on a tower scheme in Revit.
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, Navisworks and Adobe Suite software packages.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced architect to be supported through continued career progression as part of a prestigious design studio.
45000-58000 per annum