Senior Mechanical design engineer to join a sustainability focused consultancy based in Birmingham
Your new company
My client is a sustainability focused consultancy, who are looking to add a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to their team, based in Birmingham. They provide their clients with an energy/sustainability focused design. Majority of their work is on a repeat business, working on projects such as; data centres, warehouse and other commercial properties. They are small but focused team, who truly believe in and offer their employees a relaxed working environment.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the clients and helping to maintain and build new relationships. You will be working on projects such as; data centres, commercial properties - museums, university theatres. You will be assisting the full design package for all M&E projects, working with your electrical counterpart. You will be working on projects up to £2 million - full package.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Building services or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working on a variety of work is highly desirable
- Ideally you will have experience working with pre-existing clients and building rapport with them
- Being adaptable to change is extremely beneficial
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £48,000 DOE
- Relaxed working environment
- Opportunity to further train with the business - gain more qualifications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.