Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
A leading construction consultancy firm in London, delivering high-quality retail fit out projects are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their dynamic team. With a strong portfolio of prestigious clients, you will be working in a team committed to excellence, innovation, and sustainability.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of retail fit out projects for a variety of clients. You will be responsible for overseeing project planning, execution, and completion, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Project Leadership: Lead and manage retail fit out projects from inception to completion, demonstrating a deep understanding of the retail sector and its unique challenges.
- Client Engagement: Build and maintain strong relationships with prestigious clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring the delivery of exceptional service.
- Team Management: Build and lead project teams, including architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors, ensuring effective collaboration and clear communication.
- Budget and Cost Control: Develop and manage project budgets, monitor project expenses, and implement cost-saving strategies where applicable.
- Schedule Management: Create project schedules, track progress, and ensure adherence to project timelines.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain rigorous quality control processes to ensure projects meet the highest standards.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Identify potential risks and issues, and develop proactive strategies to mitigate and manage them effectively.
- Reporting: Provide regular project updates to clients, stakeholders, and senior management, including progress reports and financial status.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, preferably with a focus on retail fit out projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with prestigious clients and high-end retail projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, industry standards, and regulations.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other relevant certifications are advantageous.
- A strong commitment to safety and sustainability in construction.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Exciting and fast paced projects in the heart of London.
For more information on this brilliant opportunity, please contact Madeline Cooling at Aldwych Consulting.
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.