Senior Project Manager/ Facilities Manager/ client side/ Glasgow/ Vacancy
Your new company
Hays are working exclusively with a well known events organisation to help them recruit a Senior Project Manager into their Facilities team in Glasgow. You will be responsible for leading and successfully delivering projects as determined by the business needs and agreed programme of works within the organisation. All of the project work will be carried out in line with Health and Safety Regulations.
Day to day duties will include:
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget
-Developing project plans to track progress
-Perform risk management to minimise project risk
-Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working as a construction project manager either consultancy or client side
- APM Qualification would be desired but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years experience delivering projects from £20,000 to £500,000
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.