Leading Sheffield consultancy are looking to add a permanent Senior Project Manager paying up to c£55,000.
Your new company
A dominant force in their sector, this leading Sheffield based consultancy are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their established business and are offering a significant career opportunity for a candidate with the right mix of experience and leadership capability.
Your new role
Your new role will be to promote and represent the consultancy when interfacing with all Clients, Consultants and Contractors. Furthermore, you will assist in:
As Senior Project Manager you will achieve the project objectives in terms of:
- Meeting the project brief in terms of scope and function
- Completion of the project within timescale, budget and the required quality standards
- To promote and represent the business when interfacing with all Clients, Consultants and Contractors
- Preparation of fee, service proposals and presentations
- Presentation of proposals to new and existing clients
- Evaluate project, review all documentation, understand project brief and identify deliverables/success factors
- Assist in obtaining and preparing project brief and briefing of design team.
- Ensure CDM regulations are complied with by all parties.
- Prepare project, design, procurement and construction programmes.
- Prepare Project Execution Plan.
- Prepare Feasibility Reports.
- Undertake Risk and Value Management
- Manage the procurement process for consultants and contractors as necessary.
- Prepare contract documents for the works.
- Prepare regular progress reports as agreed with the client including financial reports where necessary and key risks.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need you will ideally have experience in a similar role as well as a high level of initiative, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
In return there is a negotiable salary available, up to c£55,000 + other benefits and the chance to further your career with a reputable and growing consultancy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.