We have an exciting client side opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Project Manager for Wet Utilities to work on a prestigious mixed used development in Dubai. Candidates applying for this position will have 15+ years experience and proven track record of leading a team of engineers on large mixed use programs to ensure the design and delivery of the drainage systems, water supply networks and sewage systems. To be considered for this position, candidates must have a bachelor's degree and prior experience working on large mixed-use programs, in a similar position, within the GCC.
- Takes responsibility for assigned services and activities related to the management of utilities for the program including design, bid, construction and related functions and professional contracts, to ensure completion of projects within budgetary, regulatory and time constraints.
- Coordinates the organization, staffing and operational activities for the utilities program.
- Participates in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities; and additionally, recommends and implements policies and procedures.
- Directs, coordinates and reviews the work plan for utilities project activities; assigns work activities and projects, including organizing and scheduling the work of professional and paraprofessional engineering staff and private contractors; monitors work flow; reviews and elevates work products, methods, and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
- Reviews the design of assigned utilities projects; directs the preparation and/or review of plans, specifications, estimates, and contracts for assigned projects.Coordinates utility project activities with those of other divisions and outside agencies, organizations, and utility franchises; resolves sensitive and controversial issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 15+ years post graduate experience
- Extensive experience in wet utlity design and delivery on large mixed used projects
- 8+ years experience working in the Middle East
Up to AED 50k per month plus schooling