A leading housing contractor in the midlands is looking for a capable Senior Quantity Surveyor to support with several maintenance contracts in the West Midlands.
A £1bn t/o construction and maintenance company.
- Responsible for the day to day financial management of the refurbishment works to social housing properties (high rise and low rise).
- Facilitate and collate information to be used for tenders when procuring contractors through the Procurement process.
- Work closely with Head of Commercial to provide monthly reporting of developments commercial position together with the discussion of any potential risk or opportunities on a particular development.
To be considered for this role, the key areas of experience requested are:
- Relevant level of experience in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management within housing refurbishment, property development, main contractor (residential), professional practice (PQS) or RP's sector's with a proven track record.
- Experience of main contractor/sub contractor procurement.
- Tender/Market awareness, together with the ability to calculate rates for a particular works operation.
Competitive salary, benefits and career opportunities.
£45000 - £55000 per annum
+44 115 948 6497