Senior Civil Site Engineer responsible for all engineering aspects of the construction of the works
Your new company
Your new company is a civil engineering and building contractor specialising in a variety of sectors such as industrial, Commercial & retail and Water and flood management.
Your new role
Your new role will involve mentoring & supporting junior engineers.
Liaising with the Site Manager in ensuring that work is completed to programme.
Ensuring that work is undertaken with full regard of the safety of all personnel within the site through implementing the companies Health and Safety policy.
Ensuring that works are set out in accordance with the correct documentation.
Co-coordinating labour, sub-contractors and supplies of materials to ensure that production is completed within planned cost and duration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Civils background.
- 3-5 years experience post grad/higher education. (Degree or HND)
- Flexible to work all over the UK. (sometimes lodging up to 5 days a week)
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of £35,000-£40,000 plus car or allowance.
- A company that will invest in your career and offer you the opportunity to progress within the ranks.
- A company offering excellent training including opportunities including BESC & Person training (National Grid)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.