Principal Main-contractor seeking Senior Site Engineer with residential experience for permanent posistion
Your new company
Your new company is a principal main-contractor that currently operates in over eight sectors. Securing over £1 billion worth of projects over the last four years, they will offer you a secure position with excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career.
Your new role
You will be the Senior Site engineer on a £30m Residential Site in the Milton Keynes Area. You will be working with Project and Site manager in overseeing the design and construction of Multi-Storey apartments. You will be creating budgets, reviewing safety issues, conducting land surveys whilst managing an dynamic team of Site engineers.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need over five years experience as a Residential Senior Site engineer. Preferably working on projects with values upwards of £10m.
- Degree level Qualified (Preferably)
- Over 5 years experience in as a Residential Senior Site engineer.
What you'll get in return
- An extremely competitive Salary of between £48,000-£55,000 (Plus exceptional package)
- The opportunity of career progression in a principal main-contractor.
- The opportunity to work with an exciting team in delivering multi-million pound projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.