As the country's leading regional builder, Kier Build works on projects of all sizes, complexities and sectors, spanning the UK. Kier has the expertise, experience and flexibility to satisfy a range of customer requirements - from complex, strategic asset costing hundreds of millions of pounds, to a £250,000 extension to create more classroom space in a school.
As one of the UK's largest combined property, construction and services companies, Kier are in the unique position of being able to bring their commitment to quality to every stage of a project.
Due to a number of upcoming projects, Keir's construction team in London is looking for a Senior Site Manager to work on the Royal College of Art in Battersea.
As the Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Writing, managing and updating programmes
- Assisting in the provision of a safe, efficient and cost-effective service stream on all areas of service delivery
- Developing site specific plans with Senior Management and continually reviewing, implementing, monitoring and enforcing procedures
- Reviewing method statements and risk assessments to ensure compliance with Kier procedures
- Arranging and chairing pre-start meetings with sub - contractors and attend hand - over meeting with pre-construction team
- Discharging Health and Safety responsibilities in accordance with Kier Group Safety, Health and Environment Management System ('KGSHEMS') requirements
To be successful in the roles you will have:
- Relevant qualifications (i.e. management qualification at NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous Site Management experience is essential
- Previous experience with unitised systems and windows/curtain walling is required
- Ability to manage interfaces and interdependencies with brickwork
- Proven experience in the management and development of employees and teams
- Excellent communication skills and customer focused
In return you will receive a competitive salary, company car or car allowance, 26 days annual leave, matched pension scheme up to 7.5% and two share scheme options.
If you feel you have the necessary skills set to perform well in this role, please apply below.