Senior Site Manager
Salary £65K to £80K
Janine Stone & Co provide individual residences of the highest quality to discerning private Clients. We work with the customer from inception to completion providing a complete design and construction service comprising planning, design, implementation, and furnishing.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Site Manger on a large private residential project based in Southwest London. We seek someone who has the necessary qualities and experience applicable to the sector in which we work and who can play an active role in the successful delivery of this project and future projects around the London area.
You will need to have a proven track record of completing bespoke residential projects to the highest standards. The project is a £10M+ fit out, executed with specialist subcontractors, working to a demanding timeline.
- Reporting to the Construction/ Project Manager you will be the site-based project lead.
- Experience in managing all aspects of the construction process, assisting with pre-commencement planning through to practical completion and the resolution of defects
- You will coordinate and control of all activities on site overseeing a number of secondary foreman working under your direct control.
- You will be expected to produce weekly works schedule, derived from the target dates set on the construction programme and track progress of key subcontractors to ensure adherence to the programme.
- Be adept at reviewing and understanding design drawings and implementing on site controls to ensure that the design brief is adhered to.
- Work directly with the site-based Q.S to verify subcontract applications, including VO’s
- Host regular meetings with subcontractors to track resources/ progress/ issues/ QC
- Assist with the preparation of reports
- Managing all aspects of onsite Health & Safety, ensuring the highest standards are met
- The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively at all levels with the client or clients representative, in-house design team and all persons working on the project.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role in the construction industry is required
- Hold a current SMSTS & 1st Aid Qualification
- Strong IT skills
A Strong Financial Package plus benefits are available for the right candidate
An application and CV should be sent to:-
MR G Stone, Managing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)