Senior Site Manager - External Envelope
A Tier 1 contractor are looking for a Senior Site Manager to start immediately on a Project based in Central London.
As one of the country's leading regional builders, this contractor works on projects of all sizes, complexities and sectors, spanning the UK.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous Senior Site Management experience is essential
- Previous experience with an external envelope featuring brickwork and hand set natural stone.
- Previous experience with steel mansard roof with timber carcass framework
- Previous experience with Welsh slate and leadwork
You will be responsible for:
- Writing, managing and updating programmes
- Assisting in the provision of a safe, efficient and cost-effective service stream on all areas of service delivery
- Developing site specific plans with Senior Management and continually reviewing, implementing, monitoring and enforcing procedures
- Reviewing method statements and risk assessments to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Arranging and chairing pre-start meetings with sub - contractors and attend hand - over meeting with pre-construction team
- Discharging Health and Safety responsibilities in accordance with companies Group Safety, Health and Environment Management System ('KGSHEMS') requirements.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive day rate and the opportunity for career progression within one of the UK's best known builders.
If you feel you have the necessary skills set to perform well in this role, please apply below.