Senior Structural Engineer-Birmingham City Centre-Permanent
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity for a Structural Design Engineer to join a multiple award winning consultancy within Birmingham city centre. This position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy.
Your new role
You will be expected to take a technical lead on both large and small projects. This will include liaising with and leading other members of the team to achieve an integrated solution that meets the clients objectives. You will undertake structural design elements for projects to current regulations and design standards
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Structural Design.
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in Structural Engineering"
- Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment.
- Knowledge & experience of current EN Standards, and British Building Regulations.
- Experience in structural analysis and design software, such as SCIA, Tedds and Tekla.
- Experience of client & contractor interaction & engagement
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded a market leading salary and benefits package within a great company that can offer excellent progression opportunities and you would be able to develop that part of their business as if it is your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.